(+420) 602 226 156
Rezidence Malkovského represents housing in the popular locality of Prague 9 – Letňany on Malkovského Street. It is a location with every civic amenity and excellent accessibility. You will find a modern and quiet building here with many opportunities for leisure activities.
The block of flats with 13 storeys offers 56 flats with well-designed layouts ranging in size from one-room to expansive four-room flats, so there is something for everybody. The layouts of the flats are meticulously designed with an emphasis on comfort and the effective use of the space. Each flat has a balcony or terrace, which provides unique views to its residents. Most of the flats have a parking spot and some of them also a cellar. The project also includes a common terrace with greenery, which makes it a pleasant place to meet.
The name of the project is inspired by the legendary pilot František Malkovský, nicknamed the “King of the Air”. He was a military fighter pilot and was one of the first involved in aerobatics. The colour of the building and its interior were designed in reference to his legendary red airplane known as the “Red Devil”, specifically in the entry hall, which has a relief of the aforementioned biplane and in the colour and materials used in the hallways.
The energy performance of the building is in group B. The building’s energy performance certificate is also available to download.
Completion of construction
56 out of 8 flats already sold - book your new home today!
* None of the project website’s content, including the purchase prices with VAT, constitute a proposal to enter into a contract (reservation, preliminary purchase, or purchase contract) to purchase any of the residential units promoted on the website. The purchase prices indicated are not final. Rezidence Malkovského, a.s., reserves the right to adjust the prices. The purchase price will be agreed in a binding manner upon the conclusion of a contract (reservation, preliminary purchase, or purchase contract). In accordance with the commercial terms and conditions of Rezidence Malkovského, a.s., entering into a contract is not permitted via electronic communication. Any of the contracts referred to above may be concluded only in writing with holographic signatures of the contracting parties or their respective representatives appended. Project visualisations presented on the website are for illustrative purposes only. They may differ from the final design.
(1) The Oral Reservation is the first step when choosing a specific flat, or a cellar stall and garage parking spot. We are aware that the selection of a flat is not an easy matter and always requires the necessary time for assessment. The Oral Reservation gives the client rime to consider and weigh all the pluses and minuses when choosing a specific flat, floor or orientation. The Oral Reservation is possible for 3 days.
(2) The Reservation Agreement is the second step, which ensures the reservation of a specific flat, in this case for a longer period of time than in the case of the Oral Reservation.
The reservation fee amounts to CZK 100,000 and it is payable within xxx days from the signing of the Reservation Agreement. In the case of the conclusion of a Preliminary Purchase Contract, it is subsequently counted towards the first down-payment of the purchase price. The Reservation Agreement already works with a specific choice of a unit (a flat or a cellar stall and garage parking spot) and the Appendix to the Agreement is the qualitative standard of the project, the rules of the payment schedule and the framework text of the Preliminary Purchase Contract, which will be concluded in the following step.
(3) The Preliminary Purchase Contract is the next step after the Reservation Agreement. Before the reservation period specified in the Reservation Agreement expires, the buyer is sent a “Call for the Conclusion of a Preliminary Contract”. This Contract resolves, inter alia, the actual financing of the subject of the purchase and a payment schedule is also an integral part. The conclusion of this Contract is followed by the first down-payment of the negotiated purchase price in the amount of 15% of the purchase price. This payment includes the already-paid reservation fee in the amount of CZK 100,000. We also allow clients to apply “client changes” as part of this Contract. These changes enable, for example, the final construction of the flat with other than standard surfaces, changes to the bathrooms, layout changes and other modifications that increase the standard and comfort of living and differentiate each individual flat from the others. The second and last payment in the Preliminary Purchase Contract payment schedule amounts to 85% of the purchase price. This payment is made after the completion and final approval of the construction, but before the actual Purchase Contract. It is also possible to use a mortgage loan for this payment. We offer the arrangement of a mortgage loan or other loan products as part of our comprehensive services. We cooperate with most banks providing mortgage loans and thus the path to financing a new flat is much easier and shorter for our clients.
(4) The Purchase Contract is concluded after the completion of the flats (specifically including the entry of the owner’s declaration of the completed flat in the land register), the final approval of the building and the full payment of the purchase price. In the event of the payment of the purchase price using a mortgage loan, we require the submission of the loan agreement and mortgage agreements before concluding the Purchase Contract.
The clients are informed in a timely manner on the basis of the receipt of a “Call to Sign the Purchase Contract and Pay the Purchase Price” and they are also invited for a tour of the property.
The final step after signing the Purchase Contract is handing over your new flat for you to enjoy.
After concluding the Preliminary Purchase Contract and paying the first down-payment on the purchase price, the future owners of the flats can arrange for any client changes. A client change is a change, substitution or modification of the standard design of the flat.
The changes can involve the layout (e.g., a change in the placement of the partition walls, movement of the doors, a change of the type and placement of the bathroom fixtures), modifications to the plumbing and electrical wiring or changes to the surfaces and furnishings of the flat (e.g., a change of tiling in the bathroom or WC, flooring in the other rooms, interior and entrance doors, fittings and faucets, etc.).
The flat standards and defined deluxe standards are presented in the client centre. For more demanding clients, trained employees of selected suppliers are prepared in showrooms for the selection of deluxe fittings. Thus, clients will be able to choose, examine and even try out the materials for themselves.
The scope and possibilities of the client changes have to be negotiated in advance by a specific date with a client change specialist, who will subsequently write up a Change Protocol, have the changes valued and then conclude a Supplement to the Preliminary Purchase Contract with the buyer. Then all that is left to do is pay the relevant amount for those changes by the deadline in the contract and look forward to a flat that will correspond to the clients’ wishes. A condition for the issue of an implementation order and the implementation of any client changes is their payment. The deadline for the payment of the relevant amount for the client changes is specified in the Contract.
More information about client changes is given in the Client Change Rules, which are an Appendix to the Preliminary Purchase Contract.
Malkovského Residence offers rich civic amenities - judge for yourself on the interactive map.
Today, Letňany combines an older area of villas with the original housing estates, newly-built housing complexes and also a newly-built infrastructure containing a shopping centre with a multiplex cinema, sports complex with a swimming pool, hockey and tennis hall, and schools and preschools. The nearby Letňany Park, Ďáblice Grove and the Chateau Park in Čakovice offer an abundance of space for rest and relaxation. In Rezidence Malkovského, you will have everything you need close at hand.
* Všechny položky označené hvězdičkou jsou povinné. Vaše osobní údaje zpracováváme v souladu s GDPR. Více informací zde Informace o zpracování osobních údajů
Nunc lorem felis, euismod at elit non, iaculis feugiat metus. Integer urna ligula, semper a velit rutrum, vehicula faucibus erat. Pellentesque laoreet lacus non ex malesuada, nec eleifend risus suscipit. Aliquam egestas elementum magna, vel placerat enim ornare et. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas.
I am interested in *
* All items marked with an asterisk are required.
We process your personal data in accordance with GDPR. more information here
Information on processing of personal data
CPI Property Group
Purkyňova 2121/3, 110 00 Prague | Tel.: +420 602 226 156 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherwood premium digital